Source: Research and Markets.
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Industrial Boilers: Technologies and Developing Markets” report to their offering.
The Global Market for Industrial Boilers is Expected to Increase from Nearly $11.0 Billion in 2016 to Nearly $14.6 Billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 5.8%
The scope of this investigation includes major industrial boiler categories installed across all scales and facets of industrial production. Industrial boilers provide heat or steam to a wide array of manufacturing processes, raw materials production, chemicals production, refining and an array of other processes on a global basis. Specific technology categories comprise all industrial boiler sales within the regions considered in this report. Technology categories for which detailed market breakdowns are provided are shown in the following table. The report focuses on industrial boilers. Boilers used for utility-scale power generation, commercial boilers and residential boilers are not included.
The data presented, which are agnostic of fuel, include traditional fossil fuels (e.g., natural gas, coal, liquid fuels, petroleum coke), as well as alternative fuels (e.g., biomass, biogas). The market analysis is based on various data sources, including the most recent government, industry and corporate data on industrial boiler sales, production, imports and exports; manufacturing and industrial productivity data used to help gauge historic and anticipated future market growth; data generated by recent and ongoing research and development (R&D) efforts aimed at identifying new and developing niches for certain classes of industrial boilers, as well as potential for associated growth; and available corporate project announcements for major industrial boiler installations.
Boiler technology advances can be characterized by incremental change, as opposed to industry-shaping leaps. Emerging industrial boiler technologies that may become commercially viable within the next five years are summarized, but they are not included in the market assessment of this report. BCC Research analyzes each major viable industrial boiler technology, determines its current market status, examines its impact on future markets and presents forecasts of growth over the next five years. Technological issues, including the latest trends, are assessed and discussed, as are the current and likely regulatory environments in support of this industry. Sales of both new and replacement or retrofit boilers are considered.
- An overview of the global market for industrial boilers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Coverage of industrial boiler technology categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions, issues involved, applications, and market factors.
- A look at governmental roles in regulating boiler emissions.
- Examination of the moderate level of fragmentation among smaller and specialty boiler makers.
- Analysis of manufacturing industries these boilers widely support including food and food products, chemicals, paper and paper products, petroleum refining and petroleum products, metals, and various other industries.
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry.
Industrial Boiler Categories Considered In This Report:
- Waterwall (steam)
- Watertube (steam)
- Firetube (steam)
- Fluidized bed (steam)
- Hot water boilers (all technologies)
Key Topics Covered:
– Study Goals And Objectives
– Reasons For Doing This Study
– Intended Audience
– Scope Of Report
– Information Sources
– Introduction To Industrial Boilers
– Boiler Capacities
– Brief History Of Industrial Boilers
– Industrial Boiler Technologies And Classifications
– Package And Engineered Boilers
– Industrial Boiler Efficiency
– Industrial Boiler Applications And Capacity
– Emerging Technologies And Developments
– Technologies Not Considered
4: Regulatory Considerations
5: Industry And Trends
– Industrial Boiler Supply Chains
– Key Trends Influencing Markets
6: Company Profiles
– AC Boilers
– AE&E Nanjing Boiler
– Alfa Laval
– Alstom Power Generation
– Amec Foster Wheeler
– Andritz Group
– Babcock Hitachi
– Babcock Wanson U.K.
– Babcock & Wilcox Company
– Burmeister & Wain Energy
– Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
– Bosch Group
– Cheema Boilers Limited
– Clayton Industries
– Detroit Stoker
– Dongfang Electric
– Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
– English Boiler
– Fulton Boiler Works
– Hamon Deltak
– Hangzhou Boiler Group Industrial Boiler Company
– Harbin Electric Company
– ICI Caldaie S.P.A.
– Innovative Steam Technologies
– John Thompson
– Johnston Boiler Company (Hines Corporation)
– Kawasaki Thermal Engineering
– Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
– Miura Co.
– Nationwide Boiler
– Nooter/Eriksen Inc.
– Omnical Industrie Service Gmbh
– Optimus Engineered Products
– Baocheng Machinery Group
– Rafako Grupa
– Rentech Boiler Systems Inc.
– Sellers Manufacturing Company (TK Capital Llc)
– Shanghai Boiler Works
– Siemens Energy
– Standardkessel- Baumgarte
– Superior Boiler Works Inc.
– TEI-Struthers Wells (Babcock Power)
– Thermax Limited
– Valmet Corporation
– Victory Energy
– Vogt Power International
– Wartsila Corporation
– Wuhan Boiler Company
– York-Shipley Global
7: Major Markets And Trends In Price And Performance
– Scope Of Market Analysis
– Steam-Generating Industrial Boilers
– Hot Water Boilers
– Global Summary
8: Appendix I: Acronyms And Abbreviations Of Measurements
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bz58x/industrial